Hey there! Thanks for taking time to visit my blog.

My name is Michelle Harvey and I am the owner/photographer of Everlasting Life Photography. I am located in the gorgeous Grey Bruce area of Ontario...although when we get snowed in for the winter I do second guess this statement! I have had a passion for the arts and the creative side to life for as long as I can remember. I love making time stand still and preserving the beauty in our lives at one particular moment. Check out my website for more information and galleries, and please feel free to send me an email with your comments or questions.

~Michelle~





Tuesday, December 13, 2011

more film - grey bruce photographer

I have been itching to develop the many rolls of film that have been staring me down for the past few months but just haven't had time to get there. Well, I finally found that little break I was looking for and got 4 rolls out of my storage. The film I developed was a mix of HP5 and Delta 400. Most images are with the manual focus Bronica but there are a couple with my trusty Holga :)
Here are a couple of my favorites from these rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment